Great, qualified prosthodontists in the Belle Glade, FL, area can be difficult to find. If you’re in need of prosthodontic services and live in, or around, Belle Glade you’ll want to check out Novudentics. We’re a highly regarded prosthodontics services location that services your area. From dental implants, to bridges, to complete mouth restorations – we can do it all for you.
Looking For Specialized Prosthodontist Care in the Belle Glade Area?
Looking for extensive or specialized oral care? You’re in the right place! Here are a few reasons why you may want to see a prosthodontist instead of a general dentist:
- Specialized training and expertise: Prosthodontists receive 3-4 years of additional training beyond dental school specifically in prosthodontics – the branch of dentistry focused on replacing missing teeth and oral structures. They are specialists in implant dentistry, crowns, bridges, dentures, and other restoration work.
- Complex cases: Prosthodontists have more experience and skills for complex cases like patients needing full mouth reconstruction, patients with difficult implants, patients with temporomandibular joint disorders, etc. General dentists refer these types of cases to prosthodontists.
- Cosmetic focus: While dentists can do veneers, crowns, etc. for aesthetic purposes, prosthodontists have an artistic eye and advanced technical skills to create more natural looking and functional prosthetics for smile makeovers.
- Latest technology and techniques: Prosthodontists are at the forefront of their field so they can offer the latest materials and techniques like digital impressions and advanced implant systems. They also understand how to best integrate technology.
- Care coordination: For patients needing multiple specialists, prosthodontists can serve as the coordinator across disciplines like dentistry, orthodontics, and oral surgery for a comprehensive oral health plan.
Prosthodontists are the advanced experts for more complex prosthetic, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry, so they may be preferred if you need that level of treatment and are located near Belle Glade. The simple thing to remember is that a general dentist can take care of more routine dental care that doesn’t require specialized training for more complex oral work.
Dental Implants Near Belle Glade, FL
If you are considering dental implants near Belle Glade, FL, I highly recommend visiting our prosthodontist office called Novudentics.
Our prosthodontist, Dr. K, has many years of focused education and experience specifically in dental implant treatments. You can trust your care to a true expert.
Our advanced tools like digital treatment planning and scanning allow us to provide you with cutting-edge implant solutions tailored to your unique needs. Using 3D CT scans and guided implant surgery, we are able to place each implant with pinpoint precision and accuracy for optimal function and longevity.
We have specialized skills to perform bone and tissue grafting to ensure sufficient bone support for your implants when needed.
Our prosthodontist will create custom-milled crowns, bridges, or dentures that integrate beautifully with your implants for a natural looking and feeling smile.
We handle your entire implant process from surgical placement to the final restoration under one roof for simplified care.
By being local to Belle Glade, we save you the hassle of driving long distances to Jupiter or Ft. Lauderdale for implant treatment.
Dont compromise – visit our office with an experienced prosthodontist for dental implants you can trust will function well and look great.
Call now to learn more and schedule a consultation.
Directions to Novudentics
Curious how to get to our location? Here are the driving directions, starting from Belle Glade:
- Head north on FL80
- Turn right onto US441
- Turn left onto Royal Palm Beach Blvd
- Turn right – destination is in the parking lot