Prosthodontics, cosmetic, and implant dentistry located in Royal Palm Beach, FL
Novudentics is a prosthodontics and implant dentistry practice located in Royal Palm Beach, Florida. Under the care of skilled prosthodontist Serafeim Kallithrakas DDS, MS, and his team, the practice aims to provide comprehensive care and a unique experience for their patients around Royal Palm Beach, Wellington, West Palm Beach, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Lake Worth, Boca Raton, Lantana, Palm Springs, Greenacres, Palm Beach Lakes, Loxahatchee, and Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
Why Visit a Prosthodontist?
Prosthodontists at Novudentics offer advanced expertise, experience with complex cases, a cosmetic focus, and a whole-mouth approach that general dentists typically do not have. Prosthodontists can be a better choice for major restorations or smile makeovers.
- Specialized training and expertise: Prosthodontists receive 3-4 years of additional training beyond dental school to specialize in restoring and replacing teeth. They are experts in crown, bridges, dentures, implants, and other restorations.
- Advanced technical skills: Prosthodontists have advanced skills in things like dental imaging, impressions, and laboratory technology to create the most natural-looking and functional prosthetics.
- Complex cases: Prosthodontists are best suited to handle complex cases involving multiple missing, damaged, or poorly positioned teeth that require a combination of restorations.
- Cosmetic focus: While dentists can do some cosmetic procedures, prosthodontists have an artistic eye and advanced technical skills for optimal cosmetic results with implants, crowns, veneers etc.
- TMJ and occlusion treatment: Prosthodontists are trained to treat issues related to the bite, jaws and TMJ for improved comfort and function.
- Full mouth rehabilitation: For patients needing extensive reconstruction involving the whole mouth and smile, prosthodontists can properly plan and sequence treatment.
- Overall dental health: Prosthodontists focus not just on the teeth, but also supporting structures like gums and bones to ensure optimal dental health and function.
Prosthodontist Services in Royal Palm Beach
We conduct many different prosthodontist services from our Royal Palm Beach office location. Strategically located only 10 miles from Palm Beach International Airport, we cater to clients from all over the United States.
Click on a service below that interests you most so you can learn more about what that particular procedure entails. When you’re ready, book a consultation with us. If you have questions about anything we offer, or want to inquire about our custom work, please contact us at 561-567-7880. We’re here to exceed any expectation you have when it comes to prosthodontics.
At Novudentics, we focus on every person individually. We provide customized treatment based on many different factors, like age, medical history, previous dental experience, and even financial situations.
We have created a stress-free environment in our brand-new location in sunny Royal Palm Beach, Florida. We are able to offer a unique experience filled with harmony from the moment you step into our state-of-the art office.
Patient Reviews of Novudentics
Before and After Prosthodontics Photo Gallery
Novudentics Hours of Operations
11551 Southern BLVD, Suite 1
Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411